So so so the little sis (little as in Leila) and I were bored at the house while Bella was getting a massage #diva so we decided to gather up all of the taco-like ingredients in our household and whip up vegan taco bowls.
Here is our fabulous vegan recipe for taco bowls:
- Rice made special by Chef Leila (We used white rice, but you can use brown. Doesn’t matter. It all tastes the same. We don’t discriminate here)
- Washed & chopped romaine lettuce (chopped by yours truly)
- Washed and warmed up pinto & black beans
- Vegan sour cream
- Guacamole (We had kale-mole which is just a fancy way of saying that they put kale in da guac)
- Nutritional yeast if you so desire (we wanted to use daiya cheese but we ran out and cried about it)
- Tortilla chips!! The brand we use is seasoned to taste like Doritos and I literally am obsessed
- Then whip it all together and VOILA! You got yourself an impromptu taco bowl.