So, when you’re living on your own as an adult, you gotta, you know, take care of yourself and cook and clean and be a human on your own. Well, I thought the first logical step towards integrating myself into the scary world of adulthood was to cook. (Call me Rachel Ray from now on, k bitchez?)
Anyway, enough of my banter. Here’s the damn recipe.
1. 1 LARGE sweet potato (The bigger, the better…#thatswhatshesaid)
2. Garlic salt
4. Grapeseed oil
1. Preheat oven to 450
2. Get a baking tray and cover in tin foil
3. Cut sweet potato into wedges (Which my friends, is harder than it looks. That’s why my aunt Frances helped me because I was probs gonna cut a few fingers off #lolz)
4. Toss wedges in a bowl with oil and seasoning (We used grapeseed, rosemary, and garlic salt because, honestly, I just moved into my apartment and it was all we had #TBH)
5. Place on baking sheet and put into oven when ready for about 15 mins
6. Turn wedges over and return to oven for another 15 mins and….
7. VOILA. You have officially become Rachel Ray and successfully made a delicious dinner on your own. Welcome to the world of being an adult.