I know I already said Mii Amo spa is heaven on earth (Which it is don’t get me wrong…please get me right) but I have also discovered yet another slice of heaven hiding away on this earth and it is Nobu in Malibu. (Sad how I almost spelt earth as “urth” like, how much of a basic white cali gurl have I turned into?? #planeturth)
Anyway, for those of you unfamiliar with the beauty known as Nobu it is a nice Japanese restaurant with locations in almost all of da major cities in the world and their Japanese food not only is scrumdidliosis (spellcheck?) but also very vegan accommodating!!!!
Anyway the one is Malibu is literally RIGHT above the gorgeous, scenic, fresh Malibu beach and the vibez are stronger than a motherfucka.
The waiters were very accommodating (Especially since we literally no joke changed our reservation like 8 times. Talk about ThatDiveLifeDoe) Anyway, we started with salted edamame and a lychee passion fruit juice both which were executed perfectly!!! And by executed I mean carried out, not sentenced to death. Thought I’d clear that up for anyone who thought I beheaded my edamame.
For the meal we got:
1) Simple avocado rolls. Can’t go wrong there
2) Crunchy rice topped with avocado. If you’ve never tried the crunchy rice at Nobu, you have not lived a fulfilling life.
3) Avocado tartar surrounded by a wasabi sauce. SO DAMN GOOD MAN
4) Little veggie tacos. Were a little greasy for my liking but tasty af nonetheless
5) SIZZLING TOFU OHMAGOSH GIMME NOW (<- yup, you guessed. I’m single)
So now that you’ve visually experienced the amazingness known at Nobu Malibu, please enjoy the photos of us being gigantic doofuses #YUS